Each event will be colour coded. Any event not in these colours is a generic event.
Pink = Game enters development
Cyan = Game released
Green = Game update launched
- 3 Dec - Project Plasma's development began.
- 7 Sep - Chaos Symbol blog launched and first post made.
- 23 Sep - Project Plasma released as an open beta.
- 21 Oct - Project Plasma v0.9.1 goes live.
- 23 Oct - Project Plasma v0.9.2 rushed out for legal reasons.
- 29 Oct - Project Plasma Halloween Sale begins
- 9 Nov - Project Plasma v0.9.3 goes live.
- 24 Nov - Project Plasma v0.9.4 goes live.
- 21 Dec - Project Plasma v0.9.5 goes live. This update is known as the Solstice Update.
- 24 Dec - Project Plasma Christmas Sale begins
- 30 Dec - Project Plasma v0.9.6 goes live.
- 18 -Project Plasma v0.9.7 goes live, the final open beta update for the game.
- 26 - Pricing system changed. This change results in a change of currency as well (GBP to USD.)
- 9 - Project Plasma v1.0 goes live, putting an end to its status as an open beta game.
- 2 - Project Plasma v1.0.1 goes live to make up for the fact that Project Plasma Mobile was delayed.
- 5 - Project Plasma v1.0.2 goes live - biggest update yet.
- 8 - Playthrough Program announced - will be launched early 2016.
- 12 - Project Plasma Mobile released as a prototype game for Android devices.
- 22 - Development on Iron begins.
- 30 - New naming convention for upcoming games.
- 8 - To-do list launched, several deadlines missed or probably won't be achieved.
- 28 - Project Plasma v1.0.3 goes live. Game enters a long hiatus as Iron and Thallium take priority.
- 30 - Project Plasma officially tested on Windows 10, works well with no issues.
- 1 - Yorkshire Day! Project Plasma gets given away for free.
- 21 - Pre-orders for Iron were supposed to go live... but didn't.
- 23 - Project Plasma Birthday Sale begins.
- 21 - Iron goes up for pre-order, actual name revealed. Thallium subsequently released as a pre-order bonus game. Unfortunately pre-orders went up a month late.
- 2 - Chaos Symbol Post-Halloween Sale begins.
- 1 - Comments enabled for Project Plasma - later evolves into a full community forum.
- 20 - Chaos Symbol Christmas Sale begins.
- 23 - Itch.io Secret Santa. Project Plasma given away to one lucky guy the following day.
- 25 - Iron was supposed to be released, but wasn't. (Statement to be released regarding this.)
- 30 - CHAOS 6 announced as a pinball game and development begins due to GameMaker: Studio not constantly crashing and refusing to work.
And that's a wrap for this year I guess. Here's to 2016 and the upcoming release of Iron and not-too-distant release of Project Plasma 2 (seriously can't wait to get to work on this.) The development process of a couple of games has been pretty rough (PP was pretty rough, PPM was worse, Iron is currently giving me hell) but I'm hoping to smooth all that out next year and hopefully we can all look forward to a fresh start.